The Bossa/ Hunnters Cider promotion is run by the promoter Maxmus AR.
1. The competition is conducted solely by the Promoter, and Apple and Google are in no way involved with this competition.
2. No person who is a director, employee, sponsor or agent of or consultant to the Promoter or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, or associate to a director, employee or agent of or consultant to the Promoter is eligible to participate or enter this competition
3. This competition is only open to legal residents of the Republic of South Africa.
1. The competition runs from 1 November 2019 to 31 January 2020. No late entries will be accepted.
2. To enter the competition participants need to download the Hunters AR app
3. A person may enter as many times as they like.
4. The winner will be randomly chosen via a certified method of selection.
5. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission.
6. Entries reflected on the Promoter’s records will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of successful entries.
Entries must be received by Promoter no later than 12h00 on 31 January 2020
1. The prizes shall consist of 1 Fully stocked Hunters Fridge per Bossa outlet
2. The fridge will be delivered to the Bossa outlet within one week of the winners being notified.
3. The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash
4. In the event of the Promoter not being able to contact the finalists the Promoter reserves the right to draw again.
5. Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value of the original prize is.
6. Promoter is not responsible for any damaged prize items after signature of receipt.
7. The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions that the prize winner must comply with.
Prize winner selection
8. The prize winner will be the first two entries drawn by lot or chance by the judges.
9. The prize winners will be notified by telephone / e-mail 7 calendar days of the prizes being drawn.
10. Prize winners may be requested to participate in publicity connected to this competition. The prize winners grant permission for the use of their names and photographs in any advertising and promotional material for this competition.
11. Participants and winner(s) absolve the Promoter, its affiliates, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers, nominated agents and dealers from liability from any and all claims howsoever arising, including from wilful misconduct or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any such person.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel the competition at its discretion, without recourse.
13. The participant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless Promoter and its successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the participants participation in the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
14. If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, in Promoter’s discretion, be disqualified from the competition.
15. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Income taxes relating to the prizes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winners.
17. The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition.
18. Promoter reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.
19. Participants in the competition understand and agree that in order to offer the competition; Promoter must collect and use personal information about participants. This competition is conducted under the terms of applicable privacy statements.
These terms and conditions are subject to change according to the promoter’s discretion